The family is the “Cradle of Faith”
– and we are here to help support you in the formation of your children’s faith! In a world that is increasingly digital, and even invasive on the internet, our phones with their access to so many voices, and the messages of our social media and movie industry – we hope to bring a beam of God’s Word and Light to your family to help you.
First of all, available to you is the wealth of movies, e-books, study programs, and even daily reflections in FORMED.org. Our parish has purchased a subscription for you – free of charge!
- Go to www.signup.formed.org –
- Use our parish zip code (34434) to locate St. Elizabeth Ann Seton Parish
- Register with your name and email address.
- Check that email account for a link to begin using FORMED.
If your family is not registered for Faith Formation classes, please stop by the church office for a “Parent Packet”, or ask the sacristan at the back of church for one. Most of our classes will be held Sunday mornings 9-10:15am in the rooms adjoining the parish office on the hill (1460 W. St. Elizabeth Place).
We are here to serve your family! Check out Strong Family, Strong Faith Initiative, recommended by our diocese – great source of prayer and ideas for families to grow stronger together!
Faith Formation is a life-long process and we look forward to another successful and exciting year with our children. We have home study available and lessons you can do at home if your child misses a week due to sickness.
For more information contact the parish office at (352) 489-4889 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For More Information and Registration for our Programs:
Please contact the parish office at (352) 489-4889, or email email@example.com.
Stay Tuned for Retreats this year!!
Our Lady of Good Counsel Summer Camp
Good Counsel Camp – 4301 W. Homosassa Trail, Lecanto, FL 34461